Namaste – The Nepal Consulate in Brisbane is currently closed during the COVID crisis. If your matter is urgent, please email us and we will respond as soon as possible.
For all visa inquiries please contact the Embassy of Nepal in Canberra – click here
To access the on-line visa application form – click here
- Details of lost passports can be lodged with the Consulate. The Consulate will keep the details on file and contact the passport holder if the Consulate receives any information regarding the lost passport.
- Found passports can be sent to the Consulate and they will be kept in Brisbane for approx. 3 months before being sent to the Embassy in Canberra.
Driver Licence Verification
- The Consulate office can issue a Licence Verification Letter to holders of a Nepalese Drivers Licence for submission to the Queensland Department of Transport.
- You must make an appointment if you require document verification, please ring the Consulate office on 07 3257 0697
- Fee – $75.00
Power of Attorney and Other Documents
- You must contact the Embassy of Nepal in Canberra for verification of other documents.