Namaste – From 1 December the Consulate will be open for urgent/express visas on Wednesdays only from 9am – 1pm. We will be closed over the Xmas break from COB 18th Dec and will re-open on Wednesday 8th January 2020.
The Nepalese Consulate in Brisbane can issue
- 15 day, 30 day and 90 day Tourist Visas for entry into Nepal
We can also issue:
- 30 day only Gratis Visas for children under 10 years of age
- 30 day only Gratis Visas for holders of passports from the following countries :
China, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, The Maldives and Afghanistan. Contact the Consulate for more information.
- Your current passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Nepal.
- If you do not hold a passport and are travelling on a Travel Document, there are further documents that must be provided, please ring the office on 07 3257 0697 to discuss.
- Details of lost passports can be lodged with the Consulate. The Consulate will keep the details on file and contact the passport holder if the Consulate receives any information regarding the lost passport.
- Found passports can be sent to the Consulate and they will be kept in Brisbane for approx. 3 months before being sent to the Embassy in Canberra.
Driver Licence Verification
- The Consulate office can issue a Licence Verification Letter to holders of a Nepalese Drivers Licence for submission to the Queensland Department of Transport.
- You must make an appointment if you require document verification, please ring the Consulate office on 07 3257 0697
- Fee – $75.00
Power of Attorney and Other Documents
- You must contact the Embassy of Nepal in Canberra for verification of other documents.